New Editor Landing Page
Welcome, Potential New Editor!
Thank you for your interest in editing the Waze map. Waze map editors are volunteers who selflessly contribute their time to resolving map issues and mapping new areas, with the goal of continuously improving the map for all Wazers. The Australian editing community is growing and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
Also check out these videos:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4AUXpHB5-4 - Check out the Wazer editor promotional video
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqdy1jLlf50 - Understanding the Waze map and how you can contribute
Do I have what it takes?
To get started, you'll need:
- A willingness to help improve the map for all Wazers
- A compatible computer, browser (Chrome) and an internet connection at home
- To have driven with the Waze mobile app running
- To register an account with Waze
- Some patience to learn how to we edit the Waze map, as well as our practices and policies
- At least an hour or two a week to contribute to mapping.
Does this sound like you?
Yes, what next?
Here's a quick video explaining what you need to do:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MOTzB9Z6Do - What you need to get started
When you've finished, proceed to the next step.