Enter a message name below to show all available translations.
Found 2 translations.
|Name||Current message text|
|h English (en)||==Remarks==|
* If an address is on an <i>unnamed road</i>, you cannot use a house number. Solve this by adding a [[Places|Place]] which contains only the address ([[Residential Place|residential place]] for private addresses). If necessary use an entry point to specify the exact location.
* If the correct approach entrance to an address is from a segment with a <i>different street name</i> than the actual address: don't use a house number to identify an address. Rather add a [[Places|Places]] which contains only the address ([[Residential Place|residential place]] for private addresses).
* Don't add house numbers to segments with road type ''pedestrian boardwalk or stairway''. If such a segment needs house numbers, change it to road type ''walking trail''. More info on the page about [[Non-drivable roads|non-drivable roads]]
* When searching for an address in the [[Waze app]] or [[Live map]], Waze will first check the house numbers in the Waze database. If the house number isn't known in Waze, the Google Maps database is consulted.
* New house numbers are not automatically added to the map update. By tweaking the segment geometry a little you can force it to next update.
* If a house number is missing from the Waze database, Waze will try to interpolate from the existing house numbers. This works in case of a lot of house numbers in a small spot or if they are uniformly distributed between 2 registered house numbers. This interpolation works with a maximum step of 20, for both sides: the even and odd numbers. It is enough when the numbers 1, 21, 41 and 2, 22, 42 etc. are entered.
|h French (fr)||===Remarques===|
* Si vous recherchez une adresse avec numéro de maison dans l' [[Waze app/fr|application]] ou la [[Live map/fr|carte en temps réel]], Waze utilise prioritairement sa propre base de données et si le numéro n'existe pas, la base de donnée Google Maps.