From Wazeopedia

Revision as of 14:05, 14 June 2020 by WTranlatebot (talk | contribs) (Importing a new version from external source)

Requests for closures

If you need to set or remove an RTC but the road segment is above your level or outside your editable area, you can always file a request. Requests for RTCs are welcome in the Slack closure channels: #30-vl_closures, #30-fr_fermetures, #30-bl_closures-bxl. With the script Send to Slack you can do this directly from WME. Non-Slack users may request closures on the forum.