Region manager (level 4)
- You are a proven experienced editor
- At least 100.000 map edits
- You are an active member of the Belux Community
- Request to become a RM by sending a PM to one of the Country Managers.
- Or on request of a Country Manager.
What is expected from Region Managers:
- Coaching Area managers
What is extra (compared to level 3):
- Maximum lock level raises to 4
- Region Managers are listed on BeLux Community page.
Country Manager (level 5)
- In consultation with Country Managers and Champs
What is expected from you:
- Coaching and monitoring Region Managers (L4)
- Processing L5 Unlock Requests [UR]
- Status reporting to Global Champs (L6)
- Make clear arrangements for Country Managers and Region Managers
- Fulfil activities on request of Global Champs.
- Coordinate, lead and/or assist on special projects.
What is extra (compared to RM):
- The complete country as Editable area
- Forum: black username.
- All Country Managers are listed on BeLux Community page .