BeNeLux Wiki in English, translation into other languages is started...
For now - don't use this roadtype.
Road type introduced April 2018, When talking about road type narrow street (formerly Alley), we mean very narrow streets that are drive-able, but hard to access by car. It's the kind of roads that are so narrow, you'd rather not get a route through when driving, unless it is significantly faster. However, as a motorcycle, alleys are convenient for navigation. We'd expect to find relatively low segment speeds on narrow streets already, due to the physical characteristics of the street.
- Narrow streets will have a routing penalty for cars and taxis, not for motorcycles.
- For now, Narrow streets can't have House numbers.
- Navigation penalty 10 minutes.
Fictional Naming examples:
- Ruelle de la Place, Bruxelles | Brussel, Belgium with ALT-name Pleinsteeg Bruxelles | Brussel
- Kleine Molsteeg, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Ruelle des Tanneurs, Welfrange, Luxembourg