BeNeLux Wiki in English, translation into other languages is started...
Scripts and Extensions
With browser extensions and scripts functionality can be added to the editor.
Best use these extensions and scripts with Chrome. Firefox will also work, upgrading to newer version could be necessary.
For the starting editors a special package with scripts and extensions can be downloaded; zipped in this starter.zip file. It contains the scripts below marked with STR.
Add the package as follows:
- Open the TamperMonkey dashboard
- tab 'Utilities'
- Zip Import
The TamperMonkey import does not skip an already installed script; so it can result in doubles.
- WME Toolbox extension
Note: WME UROverview Plus (URO+) isn't available anymore as extension, only as script.
- WME Advanced Closures handles recurrent and imported closures in the Waze Map Editor
- WME Closure Details STR
- WME Color Highlights adds colours to road segments and places
- WME Geometries can load a geometry file and overlay it in the WME.
- WME HN Tool STR
- WME Rapid House Numbers is another script for adding a sequence of house numbers.
- WME HN NavPoints shows navigation points of all house numbers in WME
- WME Image Overlays script STR
- WME JA script for working with junction angles, branch of WME Junction Angle info
- WME Junction Angle info script STR
- WME Language Forcer script to redirect to your language automaticaly
- WME Magic script STR
- WME OpenMaps script STR
- WME Place Interface Enhancements scripts
- WME RA util script for moving a roundabout
- WME Reverse Nodes serves to reverse the nodes A and B of a segment
- WME Route Speeds STR
- WME Show Alt Names displays with the primary and alternate names
- WME Speedhelper STR
- WME Split POI script for splitting an area place
- WME Status Always Visible makes sure your status is remains visible after loading a page
- WME Street View Availability STR
- WME Tab Manager STR
- WME UR Comments
- WME UROverview Plus (URO+) adds a whole bunch of features to WME
- WMEBR Filter the PURs results on the wmebr website to only show what we can handle
- Greasy Fork is a source of Waze user scripts
- Tampermonkey can be used to manage scripts
- Global scripts page
- Scripts forum
- Scripts channel in Slack
- Glodenox' page on Guidelines for developers