Since November 2014 it is possible to search for <i>house numbers</i> which are inputted via the [[Waze Map Editor]] and saved in the Waze database. To support this functionality, In multiple countries, like The Netherlands, Waze imported house number data from external sources. This was not done for Belgium and Luxembourg.<br />
* It is possible to add <i>house numbers</i> to several [[Road types|road types]] when [[Street and City names|Street and City name]] are specified.
* Don't add <i>house numbers</i> to [[Pedestrian Boardwalk|pedestrian boardwalks]]. If house numbers are to be added to a non-drivable road use [[Walking trail|walking trail]].
* Add <i>house numbers</i> with an letters like 123A, 123B, letter in uppercase and without hyphen,
* Add <i>house numbers</i> with a sub number like 123-1, 123-2, with a hyphen.
'''Adding house numbers:'''
Source:''' * For adding house numbers in The Netherlands the [[ WME OpenMaps script]] with the BAG map is very usefull. * The [[ BAG| BAG viewer]] can be used to get information on < i> house numbers</ i> in the Netherlands.
''Navigating to an address : '''<br /> When searching for an address in the [[ Waze app]] or [[Live map]] , Waze will use the following order to present the results :< br /> 1) Manual created housenumbers< br /> 2) Google Maps database< br /> 3) Imported housenumber data< br /><i> Bottom line</i> : if you notice a wrongly positioned address/ housenumber in the app or [[Live map]], you can change it via the [[Waze Map Editor]]. Just give it a nudge and save. Make sure the endpoint is at the right location. This will result to a primarily suggested, correct location. <br />
===Further reading===* More information can be read on the global
wiki page on [https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/ Global/House_Numbers_in_WME house numbers].
* [https://www.waze.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=655 Forum page] on house numbers with questions, discussions.
* User script [[WME HN Tool]]