- Monitoring your area on road works and make changes to the map when road construction projects start and finish by maintaining new geometry, adding or deleting roads and disconnecting and re-connecting ramps.
- React on UR's
- Process and resolve map errors/problems.
- Maintain speed and red-light cameras, processing reports of devices from Waze drivers.
- Act as a mentor to other editors, offering advice.
- Take action when you see improper edits on the map.
- and have an active role in the community by participating in Slack and on the forum.
See for the complete BeNeLux Waze career path the Benelux Community Levels page.