BeNeLux Wiki in English, translation into other languages is started...
- BAG stands for "Basisregistratie adressen en gebouwen".
- Information on all Dutch houses - streets and house numbers.
- Available via the BAG viewer: https://bagviewer.kadaster.nl.
- After selecting a house, address information is shown.
Remark: Don't use the BAG map for mapping or naming roads. Only for assigning house numbers.
- Install OpenMaps script (if not already done)
- WME left hand side area: click on the tab identified with
- Select a map to add: BAG
- Zoom in to level 5 or more and the information from BAG (houses pictured grey with yellow dots) is displayed.
- Display on another browser window the BAG viewer: https://bagviewer.kadaster.nl.
- Use the information from the BAG viewer to add house numbers; add the house numbers on they yellow dots.