BeNeLux Wiki in English, translation into other languages is started...
Wiki Translate Extension
- BeNeLux Wiki pages that start with the simple "languages" tag start with a language selection bar.
- The base text of each page, that needs translation, is enclosed in translate tags..
- The extension splits the indicated base text into paragraph sized units and creates a message group for them. One page would be one message group, where, in the simplest form, each paragraph would be one message in that group.
- You can have links automatically go to the user's preferred language version (only) when it exists, by using links of the form a page link with Special:MyLanguage/Pagename.
- Stable pages are marked for translation by the Wiki master. You can request a page marked for translation via the Slack #team-wazeopedia channel. The Wiki page Page translation lists the pages to be marked for translation and the pages that are currently in translation.