欢迎来到 Waze 百科中国页面
We had quite a successful mapraid in July 2015.
Waze 是免费智能手机应用，它使用手机 GPS 功能导航，而且有以下下特点：
- Google 地图集成数据
- 从其他手机应用（例如 Localscope）导入地址
- 阅读 Waze 帮助页（暂无中文）
- 寻求帮助，当Waze 应用程序上道路比实际少、没有道路，缺乏路名，或来到未知区域时
- 认识 Waze 服务器更新频率，包括编辑时机，如果运行了 Waze 应用程序并行驶过一段道路
- 编辑 Waze 地图
- 学会用 Waze 网页上的个人控制面板
- 了解 Waze 常见问题和术语
- 点赞他人使用 Waze
- 向 Waze 提建议
- Join a MapRaid. Then consider starting one in your community.
Problems, bugs and limitations
Waze is a fun and sophisticated navigation app. In most developed countries Waze provides superior navigation information over commercial GPS applications. Like any developing application, there are issues and complications that are being worked to resolve. Many of them are cosmetic and do not prevent a fully gratifying experience when using Waze.
Temporary issues are tracked in the official Waze server status and issues page.
Note that Waze Bugzilla, a tool previously used for bug reporting, is no longer in use. The Waze community used to report and tracks bugs and problems in the Bugzilla application. At the time, it was the best place to identify any currently known issues. There is no official replacement for Bugzilla.
Some of the more common issues include:
- Routing distance is limited to about 1,000 miles (1600 km) distance. To route to longer distances, select a point between your origin and destination less than this limit.
- When you request a route, the client device app assumes you are continuing in the same direction you last traveled. This is often desirable, but can lead to unnecessarily longer routes when you have a choice of direction from your starting position. If you start driving the other direction, it will recalculate the route.
- Issues and limitations on your supported model smartphone
- Odd routing: Waze has been known to make short detours. In these situations, Waze instructs the driver to turn off a road, only to have the driver immediately return to it. Ostensibly, this shortens the route, but it produces routes that many drivers consider unreasonable, and the time savings are often dubious. Editors can often work around this using the Detour Prevention Mechanisms.
Development plans and priorities
Waze is growing fast in features and popularity. This is not a complete list of development areas, but should reassure you that Waze is aware of your concerns and is working to make things better.
Current development focus includes:
- Upgrading the worldwide infrastructure, allowing Waze to support the growing number of users while making the service more reliable
- Bug fixing
- Integrating features to generate revenue for Waze
- Releasing the same features for Android and iOS
- Supporting correct routing of authorized vehicles on Carpool, HOV, Transit lanes. Waze currently supports taxis, and private vehicles.
- Upgrading the World servers, which has increased the reliability and speed of editing maps
- Improved the routing in areas of Private Roads and Parking Lot Roads
- ASR (Automated Speech recognition)
- TTS (Text to Speech voice guided: turn-by-turn instructions that announce the street names for upcoming turns) in multiple languages
- Gas price integration
- POI category search
- Toll Road avoidance
- Time of day turn restrictions
- Time of day road directional changes
- Implementing road blocks and road closures
- Waze routing servers
- Routing penalties
- How Waze determines turn / keep / exit maneuvers
- Interactive junction instruction algorithm
- Servers for North America and the rest of the world
- How to send log files
- Wiki maintenance tasks
- Detour Prevention Mechanisms
Currently, we are using those road types with the respective road shields in Waze:
|Waze Road Type
|Expressway 国家高速||Example: G15 - 沈海高速公路 Shenhai Expy||Any roads with green colour road shield
(G15, G1514, S16...)
|National Highway 国道||Example: G101 - 京沈公路 Jingshen Highway||
|County Highway 省道||各省省道起止城市不同||Any roads with yellow colour road shield
|Township Road 县道||各省县道起止县不同||Any roads with white colour road shield
|—||Road in citys, towns or villages
|—||You know what it is
- 中国的 Freeway 实际是收费高速公路（Toll Way）