[[file:nevada-county-map.gif|thumb|Counties of Nevada]]
* [http://ccapps.org/publicgis/ Carson City Public GIS]
OnePane/ basicviewer/index.html?appid= 47c5e059af974e38a8681544b179dd3b Churchill County Tax Parcels (Interactive GIS)]
* [http://gisgate.co.clark.nv.us/openweb/ Clark County GIS Mapping Office (GISMO) OpenWeb]
* [http://douglasnvgis.info/douglas/gis/default.htm Douglas County Public GIS]
* [http://landercountynv.org/gis-interactive-map Lander County GIS Interactive Map]
* [http://maps.gnomon.com/website/wmr_lincoln/viewer.htm Lincoln County Web Map Room (Interactive GIS)] - This viewer only seems to work properly in Internet Explorer. Chrome users can use the [https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ie-tab/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd ''IE Tab'' extension] to view the map.
www.lyon -county.org/ index.aspx?NID=79 Lyon County Assessor's Office, Mapping Division] - Unfortunately, it appears that Lyon County does not make any map data available online. They will, however, sell printed map information at 25 cents per page.... ** [http://www.cityoffernley.org/index.aspx?NID=733 Fernley] has GIS maps available in PDF format
* [http://www.mineralcountynv.us/ Mineral County Assessor's Office] - No online GIS data available.
* [http://nyenv.mygisonline.com/ Nye County Interactive GIS]
county-officials/ assessor.html Pershing County Assessor's Office] is another site which does not appear to have any online map data available.* [http://www.storeycounty.org/assessor/ Story County Assessor's Office] has some parcel maps and the ability to search their database by property owner or parcel number, but no GIS map (interactive or otherwise) available via their site.
* [http://wcgisweb.washoecounty.us/QuickMap/ Washoe County Interactive Quick Map (GIS)]
* [http://whitepinenv.mygisonline.com/ White Pine County GIS Plat Map]
=== Other Resources (non-Street Address) ===
* [http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/prog/more_programs/geographic_sciences/maps.html BLM Nevada Maps]
* [http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/fo/lvfo/blm_programs/lvfo_recreation/accessing_your_public/maps.print.html BLM Southern NV dirt route maps]
The purpose of links to BLM road resources is to adjust highway vehicle accessible roads. We do not need to map ATV/motorcycle/bike/hiking trails, and in no case should they be connected to or end near a navigable road.
* [http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/htnf/home/?cid=stelprdb5417412 Nevada Forest Service Road Maps]
# NOT MAPPED - Trails open to all (full size) vehicles (trails may be rugged and narrow- intended for jeeps)
# NOT MAPPED - Trails open to motorcycles only (single track).
<!---- DO NOT MODIFY BELOW ------ DO NOT MODIFY BELOW ------ DO NOT MODIFY BELOW ----