Translations:User:Moweez/BeNeLux Map Editing Quick-start Guide/159/en
- Draw single road segments that will lead to the roundabout and ensure they extend into the center of the roundabout area. Use the visual map or gps points to align the roads.
- Hover the mouse over the button on the toolbar at the top of the page and click "Roundabout" (Shortcut key: o).
- Click the mouse on the map at the center of the roundabout area.
- Move the mouse cursor outside, up to the middle of where the roundabout road should be, and single-click.
- Roundabouts should not get a Streetname to enable proper routing. Enter the City name in the "Edit" menu left. Check the "None" box of the Streetname.