URComments Script on GreasyFork.org Main Script
Custom Comments Script on GreasyFork.org Install and edit this file if you wish to use your own comments.
Brazilian Portuguese Comments on GreasyFork.org Comments in Brazilian Portuguese maintained by Murilo-Carvalho.
Comments in Czech maintained by Zirland .
Dutch Comments on GreasyFork.org Comments in Dutch maintained by moweez.
Spanish Comments on GreasyFork.orgComments in Spanish maintained by carloslaso .
Israeli Hebrew Comments on GreasyFork.orgComments in Israeli Hebrew maintained by crayzee.
PesachZ's Comments on GreasyFork.org maintained by PesachZ.
UR Comments is a WME plugin to streamline the process of responding to Update Requests. It can autofill the comment box based on UR type, or you can manually choose from the list of responses, depending on your preference.
Note: Holding the mouse over any of the items will show tool tips describing the function or displaying the text to be used.
This script adds another tab to the left side panel in WME. There are four main elements, the header and three sub tabs. We will explain each of the elements below.
- Version Number
- Tampermonkey and Greasemonkey are not always reliable at fetching updates, so once-in-a-while it is a good idea to check your version number against the version listed on greasyfork.
- Zoom Out 0 & Close UR
- Zooms all the way out and closes the UR window.
- Zoom Out 3 & Close UR
- Zooms out to level 3 this is where I found most of the toolbox highlighting works and closes the UR window.
- Map reload button
- Reloads the map with having to go into Waze's drop down menu.
These are the comments that can be sent to the requester
- When a UR window is open; clicking on any of the comments in the list will automatically place it in the UR's text area.
- The second group of comments in the list are used to auto insert comments into a new UR that does not already have comments.
- The comments in the list are color coded, black, orange, green, and red. If you enabled the setting "Auto click open, solved, not identified" the colors will do the following actions;
- Black comments will set the comment text and click the UR Status "Open"
- Orange comments will set the comment text and click the UR Status "Not Identified"
- Green comments will set the comment text and click the UR Status "Solved"
- Red comments are missing the UR status but will still set the comment text but then click the UR Status "Open"
The presets were replaced with built in UR filtering. Please review the changes and new features at
These are links that quickly change all of the UR settings in URO+ to show a type of UR. For example “URO+ New Requests / UR Replies” will show all requests that have no comments and requests where the requestor has replied.
- URO+ New UR without descriptions
- Use URO+ to only show new requests without descriptions
- URO+ New requests / UR replies
- Use URO+ to only show new requests or ones that have replies from the requestor
- URO+ 4 Day follow up
- Use URO+ to only show URs that need a 4 day follow up message sent to them
- URO+ 7 Day
- Use URO+ to only show URs that are older than 7 days and need to be closed
- URO+ 8 Day
- Use URO+ to only show URs that are older than 8 days and need to be closed
- URO+ 10 Day
- Use URO+ to only show URs that are older than 10 days and need to be closed
- URO+ Experimental for AlanOfTheBerg
- URO+ 8 day 24 Hour Notice; the idea behind this one is that on day 7 you will send 24 hour notices and then 24 hours later come back with this preset to find the ones that need closing
- URO+ Clear UR Filters
- Clears all of the checks boxes in URO’s URs tab, except for "Do not apply state/age filters to tagged URs" and if you have "Only My URs" enabled in URComments settings
- Only My URs (Checkbox)
- Use URO+ to only Show URs with comments from me
Note: To start off I recommend enabling all of the settings except for the last one.
- Auto set new UR comment
- Auto set the UR comment on new URs that do not already have comments
- Auto set reminder UR comment
- Auto set the UR reminder comment for URs that are older than 4 days and have only one comment
- 4 day reminder (zoom & instructions)
- Adds extra reply Instructions the 4 day reply including a link to the user request with the UR layer enabled. (The link Waze sends doesn’t have the layers enabled and people have a hard time figuring it out) NOTE this will automatically zoom and center you to the UR you may move the map around to better show the UR but then you must re-click your 4 day reminder message
- Auto zoom in on new UR
- Auto zoom in when opening URs with no comments and when sending UR reminders
- Auto center on UR
- Auto Center the map at the current map zoom when UR has comments and the zoom is less than 3
- Auto click open, solved, not identified
- Suppress the message about recent pending questions to the reporter and then depending on the choice set for that comment Clicks Open, Solved, Not Identified
- Auto save after a solved or not identified comment
- If Auto Click Open, Solved, Not Identified is also checked, this option will click the save button after clicking on a UR-Comment and then the send button
- Auto close comment window
- For the user requests that do not require saving this will close the user request after clicking on a UR-Comment and then the send button
- Auto reload map after comment
- Reloads the map after clicking on a UR-Comment and then send button. This forces URO+ to re-apply the chosen URO filters. Currently this does not apply to any messages that get saved. Since saving automatically reloads the map
- Auto zoom out after comment
- After clicking on a UR-Comment in the list and clicking send on the UR the map zoom will be set back to your previous zoom
- Auto switch to the URComments tab
- Auto switch to the UR-Comments tab after page load and when opening a UR, when the UR window is closed you will be switched to your previous tab
- 7 day - double click link (auto send)
- Add an extra link to the 7 day close comment when double clicked will auto send the comment to the UR windows and click send, and then will launch all of the other options that are enabled
- All comments - double click link (auto send)
- Add an extra link to each comment in the list that when double clicked will auto send the comment to the UR windows and click send, and then will launch all of the other options that are enabled
- Comment List Drop down
- This is shows the selected comment list, there is support for a custom list or If you would like your comment list built into the this script or have suggestions on the Comments team’s list please contact me at rickzabel @waze or @gmail
Click here to view the URComments Change Log [Google Doc]