|This new page is currently undergoing modifications. The information and guidance is currently considered accurate enough to be followed now. Content is being prepared by one or more users. Do not make any changes before you post a message in this forum.|
The Hawaii State Managers have agreed to these variances to the National Standards:
- Places shall be locked at level 3 once pertinent information has been added. Pertinent information includes: State, City, Street, House Number, Phone Number, Web Site (if available)
- Hospitals shall be locked at level 5.
- Police & Fire Stations will be area places (to display on the app map).
- Medical clinics without Emergency Facilities shall be categorized as "Offices" & "Personal Care".
- Phone number format shall be (###) ###-####
- Place names must be capitalized.