General - Things to keep checking on
- SH-11 From Sperry to Western Terminus needs renamed, including Alt Names changed / removed (dB did from Sperry to eastern Terminus)
dBsooner - Things to keep checking on
- Construction on Memorial between Admiral and 12th
- New Neighborhood at 126th and Sheridan - Seven Lakes III and IV - Road Names and geometry
- New Neighborhood at S 33rd W Ave and Creek Turnpike - Road Names and Geometry (Far Southeast)
- Add additional names to I-44 through through town from the Creek Turnpike interchange on the Northeast end of town.
okladriver - Things to keep checking on
- I-40 and Shields ramps - possible closures - Closures in place on Shields / EKG.
- Norman - I-35 / Lindsey / HWY 9 Reconstruction:
- Lindsey to become SPUI
- HWY 9 to have new leaf and connectors
- Norman - new construction between Robinson and Tecumseh - Monitoring and updating.
- Moore - Telephone Rd closure - In place, need to monitor for re-opening or delay.
- OKC - New construction near Western and Kilpatrick.
- Need AGCs here - https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-96.67078&lat=35.34822&layers=2021&zoom=6&segments=67000292
- Pottawatomie County - All NS/EW roads, outside of city limits, have been changed to a county road standard. Example, EW 128 is now CR-1280 and NW 345 is now CR-3450. Please update when possible. Remember that inside city limits use local signage.
turnertr - Things to keep checking on
- Cherokee County
- SH-80 flooding closure. Likely closed until Ft. Gibson lake is below 10ft above normal.
- Muskogee County
- Change all CR- to Muskogee base street numbers to match signage, when exists.
- Okmulgee County
- County roads do not follow standard EW/NS numbering. Starts over at county line with 100, therefore CR- numbers do not match signage. Will need to go street by street and verify.
- US-62/75 from Henryetta to Okmulgee should be named US-75 N/S or US-62 E/W, not the current US-62 N/S (L5 Unlock Required)
- Rogers County
- Lots of L5 locks for roads that do not appear to need, likely from the days of "lock everything you touch". Need to rename State Hwy 66/88 to SH-66 and SH-88. Several FC adjustments need to be made in the city of Claremore. Will need to work with a CM/L5 to accomplish.
- I-244 IDL Construction Closures
- Mingo Rd between 21st/31st Construction Closures
Function Classification Status By County
|Delaware||In Progress||turnertr||FC complete, lots of cleanup needed|
|Rogers||In progress||turnertr||Lots of L5 locks to deal with|