Scripts/WME Toolbox/Configuration Panel
WME Toolbox: Configuration Panel
The configuration panel (CP) provides a number of options to customize an editor's experience with Toolbox. By changing the toolbar and adjusting other settings, users can make Toolbox better suit their needs.
Many options are limited by editor level or role, and not every editor will have access to all features. Any function that has a level or role check should show [AM/CM/L5], [CM/L5], etc. next to the label.
- Hide user greetings removes the "Hey [editor name]" from the left sidebar.
- Force full screen provides more map space by hiding the WME header. This is the same has using Shift+F in WME.
- Activate popups shows messages for different circumstances depending on what you have selected. This feature has level/role limitations.
- Force arrows to be selectable after loading is tied to Junction Node Fixer and retains the Shift-Z or A turn arrow settings when reloading WME. This feature has level/role limitations.
- Snap distance
Check forum inbox
- Show point places at zoom 3+ instead of 5+
Toolbox features to display in toolbar
- Keyboard shortcuts editor
- Select segments
- Select places
- Measurement tool (in beta testing)
- Properties editor
- Copy segment attributes
- Clear road geometry
- Cut segment
- Select all roundabout segments
- Redo roundabout
- Convert roundabout to standard road
- Draw roundabout area place
- Select in area place
- Suppress unneeded junctions
- Suppress unneeded geometry
- Delete expired restrictions
- Auto add node to loops
- Auto fix unconfirmed turns
- Select non freeway/ramp segments with toll attribute
- Auto fix reverse connections, dead-end and unterminated roads
- Auto fix u-turns
External permalinks to display in toolbar
- Waze live map
- Waze beta/prod editor
Toolbox highlights options
- Display elevation values with < or > ground highlight
- Re-center WME when panning mini-map
- Re-center mini-map when panning WME