- Primary Roads are main roads in a district or town. If they are used for through going traffic on longer distances, they might be typed minor or major highway (see Road types). If in doubt, check with a local champ.
- Dirt roads are, contrary to what is seems like, only those roads that need a 4x4 to drive on. Non-paved roads that are drivable for normal cars (and there are many in Turkey) should be typed normal “street”.
- In Turkey, dirt roads are often applied for rivers when dried up. People use those to drive, so we need to map them. To enable dirt roads in routing, you need to specify that in the settings in the client.
- Parking Lot Roads (to be added)
- Private roads (to be added)