At a locked junction an editor may not:
* Allow or disallow a turn from an unlocked road to a locked road.
* Allow or disallow a turn from a locked road to another road.
* Add, modify, or remove a scheduled turn restriction at the junction.
* Create a new junction on the locked road.
However , an editor ''may'' change other aspects of another road connected to the junction or join another road to the existing junction, as long as that road is not locked above the editor's rank. For example, if a local road (all locks set at rank 1) has an intersection with a minor highway (locked), then a lower ranked editor can't change any aspect listed above but can change the local road's:
* geometry (except for the end that is part of the junction)