no edit summary
* '''geometry''' - the layout of a road. Each road is made up of straight line segments. These can be arbitrarily short, effectively allowing curves
* '''motorway''' - freeway; the major road system in your country
* '''pacman roads''' - unconfirmed roads marked with dots. Roads that have not been driven on since created or significantly edited in [[Cartouche]]. Driving over these roads earns you points and turns your car icon into a Pacman-type character that "munches the dots"
* '''ramp''' - a freeway entrance or exit; sliproad. Ramps may be on-ramps or off-ramps. Ramps are often at a different grade from the connecting road or freeway.
* '''sliproad''' - a motorway entrance or exit; ramp. Sliproads are often at a different grade from the connecting road or motorway.