no edit summary
* [Currently failing] Routing server unavailable on 15 September. Client routing and [[Live Map]] routing fails with a message that the routing server could not be contacted. This has been an intermittent problem for nearly a week. Failures seem to coincide with [[Timeline of updating process|updates to the Live Map]]. On 9 September the [[How Waze calculates routes|routing server]] was unavailable for over 12 hours. It was also unavailable for an hour on 13 September.
* [[Wandering cities]]
* While server upgrades have markedly increased the speed of [[Cartouche]] there are times of day when it is still very slow. This may be because the servers are performing other tasks or because there are many map editors working at the same time. If you find the map editing to be painfully slow, we don't want you to become discouraged. The best advice is to wait and try again at a different time of day.
* Aerial images are missing for USA and Canada in [[Cartouche]]. Aerial images previously present have reportedly been missing for months. Rumour is the USGS servers may be down. Waze is looking into it.
* Newly plotted (unknown, red-line) roads are not showing in [[Cartouche]] at the 3 minimum zoom levels. Waze is aware of this and are working to fix it
* Anyone can create a landmark, but only [[Area Managers]] can edit landmarks once they have been created