- Read the topics in the Waze Help Center.
- Get help when you have Waze running but the map shows few or no roads, or streets with no names, or you travel to an unmapped area.
- Understand the timing of updates, including when you can edit roads you have driven on.
- Edit the map — But please do not edit the map until you have read the Waze Map Editor manual and reviewed the best map editing practices.
- Use the My Dashboard section on the Waze website.
- Read the answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and the glossary of terms.
- Participate in the announcements and discussion forums.
If you have problems, try and find your own solution or ask the community for help:
- Use the Wiki - there is a search box just to the left.
- Use the Discussion Forums.
If all else fails, you can email Waze with your problem.