- If you have the "No Name Roads" layer selected in Cartouche you cannot select any roads
- If you have the GPS Points layer selected it can be difficult or impossible to select a road because you are always selecting a GPS point. This can happen even if the GPS points are not visible at your current zoom level.
- Known issues with Cartouche - needs updating
- Newly plotted (unknown, red-line) roads are not showing in Cartouche at the 3 minimum zoom levels. Waze is aware of this and are working to fix it
- Some roads are reverting back to an unconfirmed state (back to Pacman roads with dots on them). Waze is investigating this. Please report any observed examples in this forum thread
- Client device problems
- [Currently working] On 9 September the routing server was unavailable for over 12 hours. It was also unavailable for an hour on 13 September. Client routing and Live Map routing fails with a message that the routing server could not be contacted.