Onze van oorsprong Engelstalige Wiki wordt momenteel vertaald naar het Nederlands.
Road type for entrance and exit ramps.
When to apply
- Entrance and exit roads of Freeway.
- Entrance and exit roads of bridges and tunnels.
- When a "Exit R/L" is more clear than a "Keep R/L"
Entrance roads are named in the official language of the region where they are located. They always indicate a certain direction.
Only when Freeways (A-number) also have a European road number, only the E-number is used. In all other cases, the national road number is used.
Exits are named in the official language of the region where they are located (see cityname). If the exit has been numbered, the number must be added to the street name. City names that are mentioned on the road signs, are added to the street name, separated by a '/'. By preference, only the first two directions indicated are used. Road numbers aren't added to the name of the exit.
Naming of entrance and exit roads
- Streetname: only the first number of the destination road
- ">" or ri, see TTS.
- Followed by the directions, as indicated on the road signs
- No City
Naming of exits
- Official name & number of the exit
- When road signs deviate from the official name: ">" or ri followed by the directions, as indicated on the road signs.
- A1 ri Utrecht / Almere / Amersfoort, Laren NH, Netherlands
- Afrit 33 Assen-Noord ri Vries
- Afrit 9 Hilversum-Noord, Laren NH, Netherlands
- N201 ri Hoofddorp / Den Haag