Onze van oorsprong Engelstalige Wiki wordt momenteel vertaald naar het Nederlands.
Road type for entrance and exit ramps.
When to apply
- Entrance and exit roads of Freeway and highways.
- Entrance and exit roads of bridges and tunnels.
- When a "Exit R/L" is more clear than a "Keep R/L"
Entrance roads indicate a certain direction. Streetname: only the first number of the destination road. Destination city names that are mentioned on the road signs, are added to the street name, separated by a '/'.
- A1 ri Utrecht / Almere / Amersfoort
- N201 ri Hoofddorp / Den Haag
- S116 ri Ring A10 / Noord
Urban area: (When road signs deviate from the official name: ri followed by the directions, as indicated on the road signs.)
- S118 Noord 100-399
- S115 ri Boven 't IJ / Buikslotermeer
- ri Sint Franciscus
Outside the city: (Road numbers aren't added to the name of the exit.)
- Afrit 9 Hilversum-Noord
- Afrit Kaatsheuvel