- The "30" on the speed cam icon is just part of the image and is not an indication of the actual speed to which the speed camera is set.
- The camera direction (the direction from the center of the image to the red circle) defines the driving direction for the camera.
- The current camera image implies that the camera captures the traffic from behind. Don't be fooled.
- The app warns about a speed camera if it is valid, points in the same direction as the road segment, and the driver is exceeding the limit set on the camera.
- The app warns about a red light camera if it is valid, points in the same direction as the road segment.
- No alert will be given of a subsequent camera when it is within 300 m as the crow flies from the first camera..
- It is not possible to define a camera in such a way that it differentiates between traffic going straight on and traffic turning left or right. The camera will show up regardless of the route.