- It is possible to add house numbers to several road types when Street and City name are specified.
- Don't add house numbers to pedestrian boardwalks. If house numbers are to be added to a non-drivable road use walking trail.
- Add house numbers with an letters like 123A, 123B, 123ZZ letter in uppercase and without hyphen,
- Add house numbers with a sub number like 123-1, 123-2, 123-999 with a hyphen.
- Besides the hyphen separator also the slash "/" can be used to divide the parts of a two part house number.
- For now, more complex combinations of such numbers like 123A-1 are not allowed.
- For adding house numbers the WME OpenMaps script with the BAG map is very usefull.
- The BAG viewer can be used to get information on house numbers in the Netherlands.
- The house number information can be displayed in the editor if the Kadastrale kaart is loaded over the BAG map.
Adding house numbers:
- Select a street
- Click Edit house numbers
- Zoom in to at least zoom=18
- Click top center screen
- Place the little blue circle on a house and enter the house number for this house.
- Set the stop point / segment marker on the road segment from where the house can be approached.
- Click Save