Revision as of 20:50, 17 October 2018 by WTranlatebot (Importing a new version from external source)
- The street name of the most nearby segment is wrong.
- The RPP street name is wrong.
- One of those street names are wrongly spelled.
- The location of the RPP is wrong, perhaps to near to a side street.
It may be necesary to add an Entry/Exit point if:
- The street name is prefixed by a “Road number”, see Routing to matching Alternative Street names.
- The RPP is located on a Private Road or a Parking Lot Road without name.