* Ramps – On and off ramps from Freeways, segments that are not at-grade or ground level, used to connect segments with different levels
* Major Highway – DPWH Primary Roads or roads that connect cities of > 100,000 population
* Minor Highway – DPWH Secondary Roads or roads that
connects other cities (i.e. <100,000 population), ports, ferry terminals, airports, tourist service centers, and other national government infrastructure to the primary network.
* Primary Street – Main thoroughfares of a city or municipality and/or DPWH Tertiary Roads
* Street – ordinary street, mainly residential