|This page is an element displayed as a section on the Scripts page. The content should be edited on this page, click here to view it on the main page.|
This script changes the chat GUI to add more functionality to the chat window:
- Removes duplicate messages (hide only, this is not a fix for WME bug)
- Adds TTS functionality for incoming messages in any language supported by Google
- Find the language code in the Google Translate URL in between /#en/ , the letters in the place of en are the language code
- Customize the prefix text for messages and links in settings
- Make links clickable, and opens in new tab
- Transforms permalinks into clickable target without reloading WME.
- Hover over the link to see how elements v(segments, nodes, venues) are included in the permalink.
- Small "+" and permalink icon next to the input message area to insert current permalink
- Bell or Zzz icon next to each user in the users list to insert the "bip" in the message (insert a text containing the username, customisable in settings)
- Bell icon changes to reflect recent activity status (movement on map, or chat message post). Activity within the past 5 minutes = Green -> Red gradual change, after 20 minutes = Zzz.
- Top bar is made light grey when invisible
- You can use smileys: :) :D ;) :( :o :? 8-) :x :P :|
- “Settings button (gear)” on top bar, near minimize button on right side includes options to:
- Remove messages of users not in the room
- Post a system message when a user joins or leaves the room
- Sort user list by user name, rank, and/or activity (username for secondary sort)
- Force room connection when editing near country boundaries
- Messages are manipulated to:
- Make live usernames clickable to send “bip”
- Show a target link next to the username in a message to jump to their location
- Show rank of user next to username
- Show date and time or only time of post (available in settings), in small font size, grey, and right aligned
- Play sound on new message (mutable in settings)
- New messages posted by you have a light blue background (adjustable in settings "My message background color")
- Chat top panel (if open) or chat button (if closed) change color to dark red (color adjustable in settings) if someone type a message containing any of your keywords (case insensitive).
- Keywords are set in settings, the default is your username but you can add others separated by a comma “,”. (See tool tip text in settings)
- Alert keywords in message are highlighted
- Alert color returns back to original color when you send a message, close chat window, or click on highlighted keyword
- Play sound on alert (mutable in settings)
- Compatible with WME Chat jumper: so each "jump" with WME Chat addon is reversible using WME Chat jumper.
↓ DOWNLOAD ↓
- In Chrome this script must be installed through TamperMonkey
- from GreasyFork.org.
|Bring up comments or questions on this page in this forum .|