no edit summary
* If data is only available from a single source, use it.
* If multiple sources conflict with a single source, use the road name confirmed by multiple sources and add the other names as alternates.
* If it isn't possible to be sure about the primary name and there is a name on the segment that matches any of the possibilities, then leave that name as primary and add the others as alternates.
* Always include the name from the BGS/LGS '''and''' the name from parcel data.
* If an address is outside the bounds of a [[Glossary#CDP|CDP]], include the USPS City as an alternate.