My name is Bill, and I am a Waze user and map editor based in St Tammany Parish (County) of Louisiana. St Tammany is just north of New Orleans and I am north of the City of Slidell.
I currently have rank 3 and serve as an Area Manager for St Tammany and the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
I have a second base of sorts being my future retirement home in south Alabama which is why I frequently travel along the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
My tag name is word play based on my US Power Squadron rank which is not military but an organization to promote boat safety and Seamanship skills. I have been a pleasure boat sailor since my early childhood.
|Sr-Navi-Gator can be reached by private message.|
- Waze User since 2012-03
- First edits 2018-04
- R2 2018-06
- R3 2018-12
- AM 2019-02 (St Tammany Parish - expanded to Mississippi Gulf Coast 2019-11)
- 100k Edits 2020-01
- New SCR guidance for the Forest / Grove category: Mapped Federal and State wildlife areas in Southeast Louisiana 2019-02
- Pearl River Wildlife Management Area (very large)
- Bogue Chitto National Wildlife Refuge (very large)
- Fritchie Marsh
- Big Branch Marsh National Wildlife Refuge
- Big Branch Marsh National Wildlife Refuge Administrative Complex
- Bayou Sauvage National Wildlife Refuge
Map raid participation
- Texas MapRaid - Dallas/Houston 2019
- Alabama & North FL 2019
- Hurricane Florence 2018 (closure reporting)