Do you want to take your map editing skills to the next level? Try working with a waze community mentor. In a friendly one-on-one setting, you can learn at your own pace about map skills and the map editing community -- everything you need to know to make a better contribution to the map.
What is in it for new editors?
- You know you are getting the right information from an approved mentor.
- You'll have someone to answer your editing questions.
- You'll be working with the same mentor for as long as you both want to work together -- someone who knows where you are in your training.
- You'll have a checklist of the skills you have mastered and skills need to learn
- You may have the opportunity to practice skills that are above your rank.
- You'll get involved in the editing community, gain the trust of senior editors, and be ready to take on new roles.
- You'll learn more faster. You will have the potential to reach higher ranks and gain greater responsibility sooner.
What is in it for mentors?
- You get to know mentees, train them up right, and get them connected with Regional Coordinators.
- This means more trusted editors working on the parts of the map that need it most.
- And by teaching, you will sharpen your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest changes to WME and best editing practices
Ready to get started?
- Read the guidelines
- Read how to apply in your country