Waze base maps come from USGA Tiger Data. Cartouche is a map editor used by the end user to fine tune the base map. It containing five panels to aid the user Layers, Map Controls, View & Edit.
Accessing Car Touche
Login to your account Select "Live Map" for the main navigation heading Select Update Map located just above the map
- Move around the map by clicking and dragging on an empty space in the viewer.
- There are three ways to zoom in cartouche:
- The buttons on the zoom controller in the upper-left corner of the map viewer will zoom in and out, and the vertical bar allows for immediate zooming to a specific level.
- Double-clicking any point on the map will zoom in and center the map on that point.
- Scrolling up with your mouse wheel will zoom in on a certain point, and scrolling down will zoom out, keeping the mouse pointer's location in the same location."