As you approach your destination, a popup will appear at the top of your screen:
This is the Nearest Destination feature, or Destination bar. It includes a mute button, stop navigation button, parking button, and friends button.
- Mute the navigation guidance.
- Stop the navigation.
- Drop parking pin.
- Saves your parking location for you.
- Shows the parking pin the next time Waze starts to remind you where you parked.
- Shares your parking location with friends also arriving at your destination.
- Friends can click on the parking icon and navigate to it.
- Friends (short cut to friends screen).
As you approach, pins on map highlight parking around you.