New York/UR Project/Bronx
|Start: 14 April 2018||End: 31 May 2018 (approximately)|
|Congratulations team! The Bronx phase is now in maintenance phase.|
Welcome to the Bronx
- Use URs to find and fix the map
- Analyze, answer, and act on every open UR in the Bronx.
- Learn, practice, and teach NY state guidelines and best practices for working URs
- Look for and fix other issues in the general vicinity of the URs
- If all the URs are currently dealt with (closed, or in a "waiting period"), address PURs and MPs in the current borough.
What is NOT a Goal of this Project
- Any edits not required to solve URs, such as parking lots or other basic edits.
- Speed Limits (except if required to solve a UR or to bring the segment you are working on up to NY state standards).
- Locking standards (except if required to bring the segment you are working on up to NY state standards).
Project Tools for the Bronx
In addition to the recommended Project Tools, the following are recommended in the Bronx:
- Bronx UR Overlay
- See the your group's area and borders in WME (Many thanks to Mapomatic)
- Bronx UR Browser
- Showing all the URs in the Bronx project areas. This page was created just for this project. The bar at the top is not limited to local data.
- Lists of URs by NY counties
- Including New (no response), Waiting for Editor and Ready for Reminder / Close,