Scripts/WME Route Speeds (Traffic)
|This page is an element displayed as a section on the Scripts page. The content should be edited on this page, click here to view it on the main page.|
by FZ69617 ( )
Initially developed by wlodek76 ( ) , now under development by a new team.
- Find the "Route Speeds" tab somewhere after your drives tab.
- Multi-select two segments connected to each other.
- Switch back to the Route Speeds tab
- You may now drag and drop the "A" and "B" markers.
- You may also start a route by specifying lat/long coordinates, and you may copy these coordinates from route speeds to test the same route again later.
↓ DOWNLOAD ↓ Installation Requirements: Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey(Firefox)
|Bring up comments or questions on this page in this forum .|