|This page is an element displayed as a section on the Scripts page. The content should be edited on this page, click here to view it on the main page.|
It supports the Chrome and Firefox browsers.
WME Toolbox extension for Chrome
WME Toolbox can be found and installed via the Chrome web store. Once installed, it will likely automatically update as needed, or it may alert you when a new version is ready.
If you've enabled auto update of your extensions in your Chrome browser, Toolbox should be automatically updated when a new version is ready. However, you can force extension update. Please refer to your browser manual for more information.
In case of error with update system, just remove WME Toolbox and install it again.
WME Toolbox Add-On for Firefox
As was originally explained in this forum post, the add-on for Firefox is published as an unlisted extension.
WARNING: Although you may find WME Toolbox available via [addons.mozilla.org](https://addons.mozilla.org/), that add-on is not expected to work as intended, at this time.
Instead, please download the latest available wmetoolbox.xpi (from it's GitLab.com repository) and manually install it to your Firefox through the [Add-ons Manager](about:addons) via (Ctrl-Shift-A).
WME Toolbox features
| You may not be granted edit points for making a large number of edits in a short time (usually only possible using scripts to edit).
Since release 1.6.0 (June 2015), the permissions to use the individual tools can be set per country. The active permissions of the current release are listed in a GoogleDoc.
- Function to hide the left sidebar
- Toggle for Toolbox highlights
- Dynamic mini-map toggle
- Configuration panel for the plugin options
- Quick access to keyboard shortcuts editor
- Select segments panel to enable multi-selection based on filters
- Select places panel
- Measurement tool for segments and places plus a basic ruler
- Properties editor panel to modify several segments at a time
- Copy segment attributes
- Clear road geometry
- Cut segment into two
- Select all roundabout segments
- Redo a roundabout
- Convert a roundabout to a standard road
- Draw area place inside of roundabout (to label it)
- Select segments in area place
- Suppress unneeded junctions on screen
- Suppress unneeded geometry on screen
- Delete expired restrictions (past ending date) on screen
- Auto add nodes to fix loops
- Auto fix unconfirmed turns
- Auto remove toll attribute on non freeway/ramp segments
- Auto fix reverse connections, dead-end and unterminated roads
- Auto fix u-turns
- Highlight of level-locked segments
- Highlight of manual locks (greater, equal, less than automatic lock)
- Highlight segments with positive or negative elevation
- Highlight of segments with house numbers
- Highlight of named streets without any house number
- Highlight of segments/nodes with time restrictions
- Highlight of loops
- Highlight of roundabouts which may cause issues
- Highlight of U-Turns
- Highlight of reverse connections
- Highlight of Dead-end loops
- Highlight of soft turns
- Highlight of simple segments (which have unneeded geometry nodes)
- Popups to help new editors on basic editing
- Option to hide user greetings on the left sidebar
- Option to force fullscreen
- New keyboard shortcuts for Toolbox features
- Enable shortcuts on numpad
- Reset elevation to ground
- Pan the map from screen size
- Forum Private Message check
- Layer-less PermaLink creation
- Hover PL, Press & Release Shift, Press Ctrl + C
↓ DOWNLOAD ↓
Toolbox is available for:
| English: Script WME Toolbox forum thread
Script WME Toolbox discussion dans le forum