Tennessee State Maps
- Official Transportation Map
- Long Range Planning Functional Classification Maps
- Tennessee GIS Maps
- Tennessee Property Viewer
Traffic and Construction Sources
Mapping Resources - GIS Data
GIS Data for 84 of Tennessee's 95 counties can be found on the state property viewer website. In addition, the counties listed in the table below maintain their own GIS websites. Some of these counties are not available on the state website, while a few can be viewed on both the state site as well as on their own site.
According to Tennessee Code Annotated 55-8-152, the following maximum speed limits apply in Tennessee, with individual counties and municipalities setting lower speeds on individual roads as needed:
- Interstates and limited access freeways (urban and rural): 70 MPH
- Divided highways: 65 MPH
- Undivided and two-lane roads: 55 MPH
- Residential streets: 30 MPH
Before verifying a speed limit in the editor, it MUST be confirmed either with the street view reticle in WME, reports from "on the ground", or using data provided by individual municipalities if available.
A list of speed limit data collected by editors can be found on this page.