Vermont follows the Functional Classification (FC) system for both state and non-state roads. This change from the previous road-typing guidance was changed in September 2014. As of January, 2016, all counties in Vermont have been updated to the new standard. More information is available in the Major Roads section.
- To properly type a Freeway, Major Highway, Minor Highway, or Primary Street, refer to the 2016 Functional Classification Map site and cross reference that against the Waze Functional Classification table. There is also an interactive version of the 2016 map.
- Vermont E9-1-1 Viewer - Statewide GIS with Address numbers and POI information.
- Vermont Center for Geographic Information
- VCGI - VT Interactive Map Viewer (Requires Microsoft Silverlight)
- Vermont Interstate & US Routes with Exit Numbers
- Vermont Interstate Exits and Rest Areas
- Vermont Statewide Park and Ride Lots - Park & Ride can be mapped as "Parking Lot" place type.
- VTrans Construction Projects - Map of Current and planned VTrans Construction Projects
- Vermont Planned Bridge Closings - Map of Current year bridge closings
County-Town Map Series
- Town Highway maps - The chief purpose of these maps is to document classification and mileage of town highways for purposes of calculating payment to towns of State Aid for town highway maintenance.
- Burlington City GIS
Useful scripts to help you start your WME carrier. Please read the General installation instructions before installing scripts.