From Wazeopedia

Closure information for the state of Wisconsin can be found on the Wisconsin 511 Construction Projects web page.

Because the WiDOT has partnered with Waze via the Connected Citizens Program (CCP), the Large Area Managers and State Managers have extra resources for aiding in state road closures. If you have any questions regarding a closure, or a MP closure request, please contact your LAM, Lonewolf147, poweruser10, or ojlaw.