Difference between revisions of "Wisconsin/Resources"
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
**Green Bay ([
**Green Bay ([://..wi.////%%%%-.pdf FC ]<ref>: [http://...///?=]</ref>)
Revision as of 20:14, 31 December 2015
General DOT Maps
The WI DOT recently (2015) updated their entire website.
Wisocnsin County Maps
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is pleased to provide highly detailed county maps online. Produced at a 1:100,000 scale, the maps contain the following pieces of information:
- Major local road networks
- Interstate corridors
- U.S., state, and county routes
- Recreation areas
- Points of interest
- Urban boundaries
- Town roads with names
- Federal and state forest boundaries
- Indian reservations
- Township boundaries
The maps are color Adobe PDF files at 11" x 17" size. They are single county productions only and not designed to act as a foldable roadmap.
Functional Classification Road Maps
- If the links are not working in your browser, an FTP client will work if you use the following:
- Site: ftp.dot.wi.gov
- Default Directory: /dtim/bop/functional
*NEW* Please check below for known, more current FC maps than those in the DOT's FTP server!
Additional Local Maps
Many local municipalities maintain their own FC maps. These can be difficult to locate at times, so we are attempting to collect those here for quicker reference. Please check this Google Drive location for those. If you find new maps that are not included here, please add them.
Local maps by county
GIS Maps by County
Known Functional Classification maps that are newer than those on the state DOT's FTP server can be found in the (FC) links.
- Chippewa State Supported
- Chippewa County Supported
- Dane (FC 2015)
- Eau Claire
- Menominee (None Available)
- Saint Croix
Tips for using GIS Maps
- For maps hosted with WG Xtreme, using the "Advanced Map" tab, you can turn off plot labels to clear up street names (if they are in the way of road names)
Version 1 Statewide Parcel Map
This is a newly available application for Statewide GIS resources.
Statewide Parcel Map Database and Web application
The Version 1 Statewide Parcel Map Application provides the community with a web-based mapping interface for browsing the statewide parcel layer. The application, built using ArcGIS Online, enables users to pan and zoom, search by parcel attribute information, and query parcels on screen. Attributes contained in the Version 1 database include: Assessed value of land; Assessed value of improvements; Total assessed value; Class of property (as specified in s. 70.32 (2)(a)); Estimated fair market value; Total property tax; Property address information maintained by the county; Parcel ID; School district.
- Interactive version: Link
- This GIS map will not work at high resolutions. You may need to downsize your browser in order to view this map
- After the disclaimer page, click 'Main'