Version 2 Statewide Parcel Map
This is a newly available application for Statewide GIS resources should be your first stop for parcel information.
Statewide Parcel Map Database and Web application
This map application and database are the products of the Version 2 Statewide Parcel Map Database project (V2), a collaboration between the State Cartographer’s Office and the Wisconsin Land Information Program. The V2 Project is part of the Statewide Parcel Map Initiative established by Act 20 of 2013.
The V2 Project successfully aggregated all known digital parcel datasets within the state. The resulting statewide GIS parcel layer totaling 3.47 million parcels was made publicly available online on August 31, 2016.
GIS Maps by County
This should be your second choice for GIS parcel data if the Parcel Map above does not help.
Known Functional Classification maps that are newer than those on the state DOT's FTP server can be found in the (FC) links.
- Chippewa State Supported
- Chippewa County Supported
- Dane (FC 2015)
- Eau Claire
- Menominee (None Available)
- Saint Croix
Tips for using GIS Maps
- For maps hosted with WG Xtreme, using the "Advanced Map" tab, you can turn off plot labels to clear up street names (if they are in the way of road names)
General DOT Maps
The WI DOT recently (2015) updated their entire website.
http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/travel/road/hwy-maps/county-maps/default.aspx Wisocnsin County Maps]
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is pleased to provide highly detailed county maps online. Produced at a 1:100,000 scale, the maps contain the following pieces of information:
- Major local road networks
- Interstate corridors
- U.S., state, and county routes
- Recreation areas
- Points of interest
- Urban boundaries
- Town roads with names
- Federal and state forest boundaries
- Indian reservations
- Township boundaries
The maps are color Adobe PDF files at 11" x 17" size. They are single county productions only and not designed to act as a foldable roadmap.
Functional Classification Road Maps
- If the links are not working in your browser, an FTP client will work if you use the following:
- Site: ftp.dot.wi.gov
- Default Directory: /dtim/bop/functional
*NEW* Please check below for known, more current FC maps than those in the DOT's FTP server!
Additional Local FC Maps
Many local municipalities maintain their own FC maps. These can be difficult to locate at times, so we are attempting to collect those here for quicker reference. Please check this Google Drive location for those. If you find new maps that are not included here, please add them.
Local maps by county
- This GIS map will not work at high resolutions. You may need to downsize your browser in order to view this map
- After the disclaimer page, click 'Main'