Оформлення житлового будинку
The Waze community has created the following plugins/extensions/addons for use in the Waze web-based environments. See browser requirements and instructions.
Please be aware that these scripts commonly require updates in order to properly work after new releases of the Waze products. While some may update automatically once their authors make changes, others may require manual updating on your part.
- 1 Template:AnchorBrowser requirements
- 2 Map Editor presentation enhancements
- 3 Map Editing
- 3.1 WME Junction Node Fixer (JNF)
- 3.2 WME Toolbox
- 3.3 Template:AnchorWazeBar for Safari
- 3.4 Roundabout Angles and Landmark
- 3.5 WME Roundabout Angles
- 3.6 Template:AnchorWME Aerial Shifter (WAS)
- 3.7 Street to River PLUS
- 3.8 Road Type Calculator
- 3.9 WME center to begin-end of street
- 3.10 Cheating Prevention
- 4 Map validation and routing
- 5 WME Chat
- 6 Device
- 7 Live Map
- 8 Bookmarklets
- 9 Developing scripts
- 10 Obsolete scripts
You might need to enable Developer Mode on your browser.
- If a download is available from the Chrome Web Store, choose that.
- Without an add-on to manage scripts, simply download the script file (.js) or Chrome executable package (CRX). Then drag and drop the file into the Chrome Extensions Tab [chrome://extensions] of the browser.
- Install TamperMonkey or equivalent.
Template:AnchorFirefox / Mozilla
- Install GreaseMonkey.
- Install GreaseMonkey or equivalent.
- Install script as an extension.
- Install WazeBar for Safari.
Template:AnchorGreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey add-on for script management
The easiest way to load and manage add-on scripts is with Greasemonkey, TamperMonkey, or an equivalent browser add-on for script management. When you install a user script, the script manager catalogs it and automatically runs it anytime any page for which it is declared is loaded by your browser.
Map Editor presentation enhancements
Template:AnchorWME Color Highlights (WMECH)
This script adds color highlighting to segments and landmarks according to their status and type or other criteria. The highlighting of segments is likely to be most useful, for it shows locked and nameless roads. Traffic locks highlight is available where applicable.
DOWNLOAD WME Color Highlights
WME Highlighter City
Highlighter City (HiLiCi) is a derivative of WME Color Highlights v. 1.7.2. It checks for some countries (Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Norway, Australia, France, Mexico, Italy and Puerto Rico) the correctness of the content of the city field. If you want this feature for your country, ask.
Please note that this conflicts with WME Color Highlights; both should NOT be active at the same time.
DOWNLOAD WME Highlighter City (loader)
WME Level Highlighter
This WME script highlights segments based on elevation. Please note that this script conflicts with WME Color Highlights script; both should NOT be active at the same time.
DOWNLOAD WME Level Highlighter
WME Junction Angle info
This script helps with junction maintenance. If two connected segments are selected, it shows the turn angle, otherwise it shows the the angle between each segment.
DOWNLOAD WME Junction Angle info
- from Chrome Web Store.
- from github
- from userscripts.org.
- from Mozilla for Firefox (Once the version gets updated)
Report bugs, patches, ideas etc preferably on the Github issues page
Template:AnchorUR Overview Plus (URO+)
- URO+ adds a URO+ tab in the left-hand panel to provide various filtering options to show/hide update requests, map problem, and camera markers according to type, age, comment keyword, etc.
- For any UR markers where a conversation is taking place, the marker is modified to show a small quote icon in place of the Waze icon. The quotes are on a green background or if you have commented on the UR, a yellow background. Optionally, a small circle with the count of comments can be shown too.
- For any markers that are visible, hovering the mouse pointer over the marker generates a pop-up which contains a summary of the marker information and some marker-type specific actions (e.g., opening an update request in a new tab, deleting a camera).
- Optional functionality (Go to subtab Misc, "Enable integrated scripts"):
- Functionality from DrivesTabEnhancer (DTE) script:
- Modifies the Drives tab in the left-hand panel to show more drives per sub-page (up to the WME limit of 50/page), and to inform the user which drives are available to view on the map as a route trail. Although Waze stores the drive summaries (date, distance, etc) for every drive ever made, it stores the actual route data only for the most recent drives.
- Functionality from Select Roundabout Segments (SRS) script.
- Adds a Select roundabout button to the segment edit panel when a single segment from a roundabout is selected. Clicking the button selects the entire roundabout. Note that if the entire roundabout doesn't get selected, it probably means the roundabout itself is broken.
- Functionality from DrivesTabEnhancer (DTE) script:
DOWNLOAD UR Overview Plus
WME layout tweaking user style
This is a custom stylesheet that tweaks the Waze Map Editor layout to reduce the amount of white-space and increase the editable area.
Download WME layout tweaking user style
WME Junction Node Fixer (JNF)
Junction Node Fixer has several features. The primary focus of JNF is that it overloads the 'q' (disallowAllTurns) keyboard shortcut to preserve existing turn restrictions. 'Overloading' means that it takes over all functionality of the 'q' hotkey only. The 'q' keyboard shortcut performs the following actions
- Fixes any self and reverse connectivity issues
- Fixes closed loop roads (by splitting into two segments with a joining junction)
- Terminates dead-ends with a junction
- Makes dead-ends two-way (only if both ends of the segment are visible)
- Sets the Type of a roundabouts using lowest of two highest rule and sets country/state if needed
- For UK sets Type of roundabouts using highest type excluding Freeway rule.
- Does a traditional 'qw' (clears reverse connectivity, and locks turns)
- Causes the turn arrows to refresh (the side effect of 's' but without the shifting).
Since you end up with the same turns restricted, that means you need to press 'w' if you really want all turns allowed. This is why it overloads 'q' instead of 'w'. Ultimately this will be a separate hotkey that's editable through WME's '?' interface.
- Saves the state of WME's ShowAllTurns, ShowTurns, and Full-screen mode across Refresh/F5/Permalink.
- Forces data model reload after successful save.
This has been tested only in Chrome; it has been reported to work in Firefox with GreaseMonkey.
DOWNLOAD WME Junction Node Fixer
This script adds many features like small junctions highlight, redo roundabout, convert roundabout to standard road, clear road geometry, many permalinks to external sites, and more.
Template:AnchorWazeBar for Safari
by Mike Bronner; maintained by edsonajj (Edson Jiménez)
WazeBar for Safari is an alternative menu bar for WME that integrates other scripts to make them available on Safari.
Currently integrated scripts are:
- WME Colour Highlights by timbones.
- UR Overview by Twister-UK.
- GeoWipe by bgodette.
- Junction Node Fixer by bgodette.
- Autosave at a certain number of edits.
- More features and script integrations are underway.
Roundabout Angles and Landmark
Roundabout Angles and Landmark is a script with two features:
- selecting a roundabout node, on the left side there is a button to automatically create a "junction" landmark around the landmark. Roundabout segments shall not have street name set, but the roundabout name should be added to this landmark in the middle, so the label appears horizontally.
- selecting a roundabout node, on the left side there is a button to create a temporary landmark in the form of a leaf, which will denote the approximate 90º, 180º and 270º range that Waze uses to switch from the "take the nth exit" to the "straight ahead/turn left/turn right" on roundabouts with two to four connections.
If the created landmark is not round, it means the roundabout has something screwed up, usually a reversed A->B segment, so it also helps ensuring proper roundabouts.
DOWNLOAD Roundabout Angles and Landmark
WME Roundabout Angles
The WME Roundabout Angles script can help in designing normal roundabouts.
It draws angles for typical roundabouts and overlays a round helper line to adjust the geometry of a roundabout.
The script provides guidance based on the rules described in the roundabouts wiki page.
The original authorship of the script is by wlodek76, who decided to leave the Waze community (hopefully, not forever...). The rights for further maintenance of the script have been granted by the original author to FZ69617
- Activate the script by enabling the "Roundabout Angles" layer in WME
- The default is inactive, therefore the script will always be off when you reload WME. It must be activated again each time its needed (after reloading WME).
- The script will automatically find all roundabouts visible on the map - pan and / or zoom the map, if it doesn't find them.
- Angles will only be displayed for roundabouts with four or less nodes. The other roundabouts will still display the round helper line in a slightly different color, together with a line to the first three nodes, but no angles will be displayed.
Template:AnchorWME Aerial Shifter (WAS)
This script helps you adjust the position of underlying satellite imagery to work on road alignment inside WME. Generally the GPS points layer will be displayed on the map at a location parallel to the visual roadway. Adjust the setting until the GPS points are aligned with the visual map. Different sections of the map may or may not have this same amount of misalignment, so it is best to use this same technique in other areas before you use the same offset as a prior area.
Before downloading a new version, uninstall or disable all previous versions of this script. DOWNLOAD Waze Aerial Shifter version 1.3.2 (Oct 07, 2013):
Street to River PLUS
The script is designed as a helper for creating river landmarks for the free Waze navigation system. The script transforms the geometry of a new unsaved street to a river landmark. You can predefine the width and the name for the new landmark in the form of a special street name.
To add a new river:
- Install this script and go to WME.
- Draw a new street but do not save the street.
- Add and apply a street name to define the rivers name and width. This step is optional.
- Example: 20m Spree creates a 20 meters wide river named Spree
- Select the helper street.
- Click the Street to river button.
- Delete the helper street.
- Edit the new landmark as you like. You can even set the landmark to another type. Here it is used to mark a railroad, using landmark type 'other'.
To expand an existing river:
- Draw a new Street that starts inside an existing river, but do not save the Street.
- Make sure that you see on map the begining of the Street (the instersection point of the street and the river)
- Select the helper Street.
- Click the "Street to river" button.
- Delete the helper Street.
- Edit the new landmark as you like.
Multilingual interface: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Hungarian and Czech.
DOWNLOAD Street to River PLUS
Road Type Calculator
by edsonajj (Edson Jiménez)
This is a calculator meant as an aid to classify roads, specially when faced with routing issues or difficulties on applying the current classification found on the wiki.
The current version is only designed to work for Mexico, but anyone interested in adapting it to another country can contact edsonajj and work together in developing a version for another country.
The extension is currently available for the four major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari).
DOWNLOAD Road Type Calculator
WME center to begin-end of street
The script adds the ability to center the map at the beginning or end of the currently selected segment. The ends are selected with the A and B buttons. The script also remembers the last map position and zoom level before pressing either A or B. That feature is accessed with the return button. The X button will clear the last map position until A or B is pressed again (setting a new remembered map position).
DOWNLOAD WME center to begin-end of street
There is a throttling system in place which monitors massive edits and works to identify the use of scripts which may harm the map. View the Cheating Prevention page for more info.
Map validation and routing
WME Route Checker
This script allows you to see the current navigation instructions in the editor. Simply select two segments, and click on the Routes tab that appears on the left.
DOWNLOAD Route Checker
WME Route Speeds (Traffic)
Initially developed by wlodek76, now under development by a new team.
- Find the "Route Speeds" tab somewhere after your drives tab.
- Multi-select two segments connected to each other.
- Switch back to the Route Speeds tab
- You may now drag and drop the "A" and "B" markers.
- You may also start a route by specifying lat/long coordinates, and you may copy these coordinates from route speeds to test the same route again later.
This script validates a map area in Waze Map Editor, highlights issues, and generates a very detailed report with wiki references and how-tos.
- Validator reports issues for your country and provides links to the country wiki. See How to adjust Validator for your country.
- Validator highlights issues not features. For example, it highlights not just any locked segment, but only if the lock is an issue.
- There are many country-specific checks on every segment. See complete list of validations.
- You may define your own custom validations.
Validator is BETA software. Please report any issues/suggestions in the forum thread.
DOWNLOAD WME Validator
WME Chat addon
WME Chat Jumper
Geocaching-Waze bookmarklet is a iOS Safari bookmarklet that allows driving to a given Geocaching coordinate. It assumes a fixed flow within iOS and the official Geocaching client, but it could be adapted to other situations.
Open the iOS Geocaching app, pick up a cache, click on Open on external map, which will open Google Maps on the browser. From this page, click on the bookmarklet which will display the lat+lon; then open Waze on that point, ready to drive there.
Live Map UR Overlay (LMUR)
LMUR allows update requests and map problems to be displayed on the Live Map, with various filtering options to show/hide requests/problems by type, age, keyword, etc. Requires Live Map to be viewed via the secure (https) URL - LMUR will prompt you if a non-secure URL is used.
DOWNLOAD Live Map UR Overlay (LMUR)
Several very useful bookmarklet scripts have been developed to enhance the map editing process. A complete list of available scripts are on the Bookmarklets Wiki page along with instructions on how to add them to your browser.
|WME Add-Ons||WME Toolbox|
|WME Permalink+ (WP+)|
|Drives Tab Enhancer (DTE)||URO+ (v3.0)|
|Live Map Navigation List||WME Route Tester|
|Select Roundabout Segments (SRS)||URO+ (v3.0)|
|WME Tools (WMET)||WME Validator|