Closing any URs, MPs
- Location: Ensure the relevant options are visible in the layers menu.
- Function: Allowed to close URs & MPs created by any users and themselves.
- Function: Allowed to delete any segment not created by themselves (respecting lock levels).
- Location: Ensure that Place Update Requests are visible in the layers menu.
- Function: Approve new or edited Places that have been submitted via Place Update Requests.
- Location: Within the Place's info panel under External Providers.
- Function: Links a Google Maps entry to the Waze Place to improve routing.
Force House Numbers
- Location: Within the House Number interface.
- Function: When entering house number into the WME the system checks for errors like out of sequence, invalid numbers etc. Some of these can be forced saved if it is deliberate.
Setting difficult turns
- Location: Within the Time Based Restrictions screen for each turn arrow.
- Function: Marks a turn as difficult, the App can be set to avoid these when routing.
Real time closures
- Location: Within the segment's info panel under Closures tab.
- Function: Allows real time closures to be set that are immediately live on the map. This still respects auto locks on segments.
- Location: Within the segment's info panel under Lanes tab.
- Function: Set the lane guidance choices for a segment.
Create new city names
- Location: Popup when unknown name is entered into the segment name field.
- Function: Adds a new name to the City database.
- Location: Within segment side-panel below Road Type.
- Function: Upgrades / downgrades a segment without having to change its Road Type.
- Location: Within the Road menu.
- Function: Allows better control of routing through complex junction and set Far Lanes guidance.
Rank 5 (Country Manager)
- Location: With the City layer turned on, and the City name additional option enabled. Select the city name and edit icon is on right of panel.
- Function: Allows the editing of an entire City name without touching individual segments or leaving the old name lingering in the servers.
- Location: Within the top menu bar.
- Function: Allows the editing of a Restricted Area by setting vehicle / time restrictions (similar to TBRs), and associate passes. Currently the UK has the London CCZ & ULEZ mapped. The expected implementation of Clean Air Zones will also use this feature.