Editor Features Restricted by Rank (UK)
Separate to the lock system used to protect the map some features of the WME are restricted until you reach a certain Editor Rank. The rank these features become available has been discussed and decided by the UK Country Admins.
- Location: Top left of WME window, above the user profile.
- Function: Allows the editor to see the current live map to review changes made after the most recent tile update.
Create new city names
- Location: Popup when unknown name is entered into the segment name field.
- Function: Adds a new name to the City database.
- Location: Within segment side-panel below Road Type.
- Function: Upgrades / downgrades a segment without having to change it's Road Type.
- Location: Within the Place's info panel under External Providers.
- Function: Links a Google Maps entry to the Waze Place to improve routing.
Real time closures
- Location: Within the segment's info panel under Closures tab.
- Function: Allows real time closures to be set that are immediately live on the map. This still respects auto locks on segments.
- Function: As expected approve new Places.