> Wazeopedia internal content_
|| This page is not part of the general Waze documentation. It is for the internal management and maintenance of the Waze Wiki.
- Check the Wiki update forum for any questions or issues that should be addressed on the Wiki
- If necessary, update the Wiki to record the issue or answer the questions
- If appropriate, post a reply in the forum with a link to the relevant wiki page
- Review the Wiki forum on missing terms and consider creating Redirects to them.
- Check the NeedInfo template report to see where an editor believes more information is required.
- Fix any broken redirects - last check Deeploz05:50, 7 May 2013 (UTC)
- Fix any double redirects - last check Deeploz 05:50, 7 May 2013 (UTC)
- Review pages over 200,000 bytes in size - last check Deeploz 03:24, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- Review pages more than a year old - last check Deeploz 00:03, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- Resolve orphan pages
- Review pages with a low number of revisions - last check Deeploz 00:03, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- Review short pages - last check Deeploz 01:02, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- Review unused images but be warned that while they may not be used on the Wiki, they may be used in other places such as user blogs and forums - last check Deeploz 01:02, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- Review list of unused templates - last check Deeploz 01:02, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- Review list of redirects - Deeploz 04:58, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Update outdated links
Forum posts that still need addressing
Pending an editor to start
Editor currently working on a topic
- There is no information on the general settings for 3.5/3.6. Only bits and pieces appear under the user manual in Waze Help Center.
- The Map Editor Interface and Controls page will need updating for the new quick links at the bottom of that page.
- Disambiguate word variations between the Waze app and WME, like has been done for Zoom and Level.
- The Creating and Editing a roundabout page has two sections that need expanding (or removal) at the end.