- [Currently working] Routing server unavailable on 15 September for over 16 hours. Client routing and Live Map routing fails with a message that the routing server could not be contacted. This has been an intermittent problem for nearly a week. Failures seem to coincide with updates to the Live Map. On 9 September the routing server was unavailable for over 12 hours. It was also unavailable for an hour on 13 September.
- False standstill and heavy traffic reports due to no pause option
- Wandering cities
- Some roads are reverting back to an unconfirmed state (back to Pacman roads with dots on them). Waze is investigating this. Please report any observed msbehaviour in this forum thread
- Issues with Cartouche, the map editor
- Known Waze service issues
- Specific model Client device problems
- The forums support Tapatalk for the iPhone but the server plugin has not been updated to the latest version. Tapatalk is a paid app but there is a free version for read only access to the forums