General - Things to keep checking on
- Solve UR's
- Renaming of State Highways from State Hwy to SH- (initial sprint completed)
- Functional Classification (see table: Oklahoma/Counties)
- Removal of all old style names from US/I- highways (US Hwy xxx, etc.)
- City Cleanup
- Rural Area Cleanup
dBsooner - Things to keep checking on
- Construction on Memorial between Admiral and 12th
- New Neighborhood at 126th and Sheridan - Seven Lakes III and IV - Road Names and geometry
- New Neighborhood at S 33rd W Ave and Creek Turnpike - Road Names and Geometry (Far Southeast)
- Add additional names to I-44 through through town from the Creek Turnpike interchange on the Northeast end of town.
okladriver - Things to keep checking on
- I-40 and Shields ramps - possible closures - Closures in place on Shields / EKG.
- Norman - I-35 / Lindsey / HWY 9 Reconstruction:
- Lindsey to become SPUI
- HWY 9 to have new leaf and connectors
- Norman - new construction between Robinson and Tecumseh - Monitoring and updating.
- Moore - Telephone Rd closure - In place, need to monitor for re-opening or delay.
- OKC - New construction near Western and Kilpatrick.
- Pottawatomie County - All NS/EW roads, outside of city limits, have been changed to a county road standard. Example, EW 128 is now CR-1280 and NW 345 is now CR-3450. Please update when possible. Remember that inside city limits use local signage.
turnertr - Things to keep checking on
- Okmulgee County
- County roads do not follow standard EW/NS numbering. Starts over at county line with 100, therefore CR- numbers do not match signage. Will need to go street by street and verify.
- I-244 IDL Construction Closures
- Mingo Rd between 21st/31st Construction Closures
Function Classification Status By County
Moved to the Oklahoma/Counties section.