Translations:User:Moweez/BeNeLux Map Editing Quick-start Guide/18/en
- Hover the mouse over the button on the toolbar at the top of the page and click "Road" (Shortcut key: i; Roundabouts are explained in another section)
- Click the mouse on the map at the point where you want to start the new road segment.
- Move the mouse cursor along the path of the road and click the mouse to add a geometry node for each point that changes direction along the road.
- When finished, double-click (or shift-click) the last point to end the segment.
- Select the segment again, and fill in the details of the segment in the menu pane on the left.